How much weight can the bench support?
- Both benches can support 800 lbs.
What raw materials are used in the benches?
- Our benches are manufactured to contract quality standards. We source only use the best materials which include 11 layer plywood, 1.8 density fire rated foam and contract grade vinyl.
Where are the benches made?
- All construction materials are sourced in the USA and the benches are manufactured in Tijuana, Mexico. All products ship from our warehouse in San Diego, California. We do not source any materials from China.
What is your shipping time?
- We use UPS, so the transit time is typically 3-5 business days once shipped.
What is the resistant bands are too long?
- We recommend you loop the resistant band carabiner through the D-Rings and connecting the carabiner back to the attachment. That will essential shorten and increase the tension of the resistant bands.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Once you have purchased, you have 24 hours to cancel your order at no additional charge. We cannot make any changes to your order once it is placed in processing.
Where can I find bench exercises?
- You can download our mobile phone app or subscribe to our Youtube channel.
- App Store. Google Play.
How long does it take to ship out an order?
- Being that are products are made in North America, all orders will be shipped out within 3-4 business days from order.
Where can I track my order?
- We will email you to update you with the status of your order. If you create an account during checkout then you may also be able to view the status of any of your orders by logging into your account.
What is the warranty on these items?
- We have a 1-Year manufactures warranty on these items. Normal wear and tear does not apply.
Why does it show Kovet Hospitality on my Paypal receipt?
- Kovet Hospitality is our sister company and is a respected contract manufacturer of wood, upholstered and metal products. Kovet Hospitality manufactures and ships all of our products.